Had fun today shopping for photo shoot clothes. Not sure what I'm going to wear, but i bought them all. hehe
Had a great workout again. Looking forward to doing spin again tomorrow.
good Night to all... I get to sleep in in the morning!!!
Had a great workout again. Looking forward to doing spin again tomorrow.
good Night to all... I get to sleep in in the morning!!!

By Ben D on June 10, 2011 10:59pm
I was wondering what to take my pics in - guess new clothes are in order as well. Doesn't shopping for smaller sizes beat the crap outta going the other way???
By Karen Van Dehy on June 10, 2011 6:05pm
Sleeping in is so nice to do sometimes. Did you wear any of the new clothes today?
By Donna Jones on June 10, 2011 9:29am
wasn't that fun???? i love doing that :)
By KarlCobra on June 10, 2011 8:41am
Not sure myself!
By Jasmin Ford aka Transcendtoo on June 10, 2011 6:46am
woo hoo! I say wear the ones you will wear again! Lots of color popping and show off your cute figure :) Am I right?!
By Katie Sutherlin on June 10, 2011 5:18am
I'm going to stay in my box and wear the clothes I have been taking my pics in except for this last time. Unfortunately I can still fit into them. You look super Rachel, can't wait to see the new clothes. Take pics in all of them.
By Jasmin Ford aka Transcendtoo on June 10, 2011 6:48am
Katie, definitely do something fun to celebrate the close of the contest. You have struggled, but a reward will keep you going and celebrate where you are now and where you are going... just like Naseem said in her journal yesterday (which by the way is something I will continue to read over and over)
By Christina B. on June 10, 2011 4:51am
That's funny!!! I was out yesterday looking for "workout" type clothes to take some of my final pics with!!!
By mikecalhoun on June 10, 2011 4:06am
woooohoooo! sleeping in, thats great!! its always nice to sleep in! you will look good no matter what cothes you wear Rachel! your getting it done!
No comments:
Post a Comment