Okay so today was a little better. But still postponed my training today.
I soaked in an epsom salt bath last night then went to the chiropractor again and even went for a massage. i sure hope it only keeps getting better because I feel, after reading everyone's journals, that I'm being left behind.
I am so proud of everyone's changes you are making! So amazing!! Can't wait to see mine.
Today's meals were great! Only a little cardio walking again. :o/
Still trying to adjust to the new meal program of a lot less carbs.
veggie & egg white omelet
protein fruit shake & cashews
chicken salad w/ balsamic vinegar
tuna & mayo salad
combined dinner & snack with another veggie & egg white omelet.
Excited for my high carb day tomorrow. Better go to bed now. Good night ya all!
I soaked in an epsom salt bath last night then went to the chiropractor again and even went for a massage. i sure hope it only keeps getting better because I feel, after reading everyone's journals, that I'm being left behind.
I am so proud of everyone's changes you are making! So amazing!! Can't wait to see mine.
Today's meals were great! Only a little cardio walking again. :o/
Still trying to adjust to the new meal program of a lot less carbs.
veggie & egg white omelet
protein fruit shake & cashews
chicken salad w/ balsamic vinegar
tuna & mayo salad
combined dinner & snack with another veggie & egg white omelet.
Excited for my high carb day tomorrow. Better go to bed now. Good night ya all!

By Mary Rohde on May 12, 2011 6:35am
I agree 100% with Christina. This is a lifestyle change, not a race. You can and will do this, just take your time and the one thing I always remember is this:
LISTEN TO YOUR BODY!!!!
Keep your head high. I think most people either feel like they have been left behind or are behind at some point, its a natural part of the process. You will push through and conquer this too!
By Katie Sutherlin on May 12, 2011 6:02am
You are not being left behind. I know how you are feeling as I suffered for two months with what they believe was a pinched nerve. I am still having issues and boot camp has been trying to say the least with not being fully recovered. Work through this you look great.
By Erin Keith on May 12, 2011 5:58am
I can't wait for mayo again!!!!!!!! And no, you are not being left behind. Get your *ss up here! :P Love ya!
Hugs, Clarity & Strength...Erin
By Christina B. on May 12, 2011 5:13am
You're not being left behind by any means. We are all here together and I know sometimes this doesn't help, but it's true, it's a life long journey, and yada yada, I know!!! I plan on being here after this "contest" is over and I hope you and everyone else will too!!! Now get that back in working order and get to it!!!!
By mikecalhoun on May 12, 2011 3:53am
i am with you, keep stretching and working those muscles, don't over excert tho.
By Tanya on May 11, 2011 11:02pm
come on girl, take my hand and i help pull you back! keep it up its a bounce! you are doing so awsome so far! don't let the competion stop you....you've got a new life ahead of you! im so proud of you! :)
By deannaperry on May 11, 2011 11:00pm
sounds like a yummy meal plan!!!
By Sanjana on May 11, 2011 10:12pm
Sounds yummay!!
No comments:
Post a Comment